home about contact Mothering

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Ink!















Today, my long awaited cover up got done.  This bad ass dude is one of my husband's awesome friends, and that cute dog is Brain, his best friend ever!  Brain is learning the biz!  I am wickedly crazy about how these shots turned out, thank you dear hubs.  This last one is not really true to color, but if you scroll up you can see the light on my skin and that color is pretty accurate, but with more color.  So vibrant.  oh, I cannot even believe how this all blended together so well. I am not done yet of course.  I am adding in a saying I found on Pinterest which just suits me perfectly.  "Accept no one's definition of your life; define yourself".  I am adding this in next month when I get my retouches done.

These shots really want to make me become a tattoo artist.  I asked him if I can one day be his apprentice, and cool dude was like sure!  so hey, you never ever know!  Stay tuned next month for more bad ass shots of needles and ink! and if you wonder, this summer, three birdies!  I bet some of you may guess why!!!


13 comments:

  1. Ohhh! Those shots are THE coolest ever!! I love the one of you facing front and the artist in the back. Bravo to the photographer and congratulations on your beautiful new addition, xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. the colors are beautiful! and the saying, it really is the PERFECT way to live! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. i would let you ink me. can you make it a sexy eye?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh you! I would tattoo the sexiest of sexy eyes on you!!! haha...that was awesome!

      Delete
    2. i know you'd art up something fabulous for me.
      btw, brooke has decided that on the heart creation, she's the one in the middle because she always likes to get in the middle of the love sandwich and daddy's at the bottom because he's strong enough for us to both pile on. that means i'm the splattery one at the top. i love her. and i love you too. =)

      Delete
  4. That is a cool tattoo. I am too scared of needles to ever get one, but I can appreciate them on someone else.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these pics! I love that saying too! : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. SO pretty!! I love the flower and the great pictures too. Way to go hubby. Some of my closest friends have oodles (I only have one) of tattoos and the work is a-MAZING! True art!! If you think about it...tattoo artists have to have THE most confidence in their work. Can't really just "paint over" something they don't like. :) Great quote too!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your gallery of pics, Daniele! I've always wanted to get a tattoo of some kind...I need to get a lot more brave before that will be able to happen, though!:-)~ What a beautiful flower! Gorgeous colors!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, it's looking faboo and I'm kind of jealous. I would love to get one, but have yet to go do it. The photos are great and you are taking it like a beast. ha!! :) Did you design the flower? It's really pretty. What are you covering up? The saying is perfect and definitely suits you. How exciting. Can't wait to see it all done. You're such a cutie!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh how I love tattoos! This one turned out wonderfully!! I love how it is so bright...and so feminine....gorgeous!

    I would get more if my Hubby liked them...which he does not. My Mom got her first one when she was 50. she has 3 now!

    Can't wait to see the 3 little birdies ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful art work, he's really talented and your choice is lovely :) I've considered getting a butterfly, several other moms of CS kids have them.

    I like your process photos...do a video next time!? :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful! You are so brave! Just your pics made my shoulder hurt. hahaha. I bet you'd be a great tat artist!

    ReplyDelete

Hey you!!!