home about contact Mothering

Friday, September 16, 2011

Guess What?

I am totally going to Vegas this weekend to have crazy fun with my hubs and my married besties!  I have never been away from Paige.  My mom, who now lives here (woot woot) is staying at my place, filling the girls with weekend fun, and even going to co-sleep with my co-sleeper!  Yup, I am not even nervous. I really need to take a break.  And although the thought of locking myself in a hotel and painting and scrapping all weekend sounds just as fun, I am going to have Vegasy fun!  So bring on the margaritas! I am leaving on a jet plane!  Back next week, hopefully refreshed, and ready for fall, runs, art, and baby lovin'!

5 comments:

  1. what a fabulous opportunity! have a blast every minute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! Have a wonderful time. You deserve it!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. FAB! Have so much fun. Really. Don't hold back. It's Vegas, Baby! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas....it so I have heard...you lucky girl....have loads of fun..but...just saying..my quote excludes telling you bloggie buds...lol...enjoy...xxx

    ReplyDelete

Hey you!!!