home about contact Mothering

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Missed my puter and bloggy friends!

I am been gone, yes indeedy, but I am back.  My puter Max crashed on me, and it was a whole week of retrieving all my goods!  I love Max so much, and I just don't want him leaving me.

But I have been busy.  I took lots of photos this week, and now I have loads of editing fun to do!  This photo is of my friend Shannon and her hubs, and I took lots of their whole family.  So excited.  I feel these are my best fotos ever.

I also played lots and lots of pics I took of my trio, for Christmas. Then I put them all over FB and now I have no surpise pics for cards.  But honestly, do people keep these cards?  If the family pic is just tossed, should I bother?  I don't keep each and every photo card I get!  Ya, I said it.  I don't.

So, here is a sneaky peak of my first little 5 min session I did with my girls.






and this last one is from another family, way behind in their editing too, but loving this one.

8 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, Daniele. The Christmas photos are adorable. A total work of art. I love them. Your girls are so cute and it looks like they're having so much fun. I wish you were nearby, so you could do some photos of my fam for Christmas. These are all super splendid. What a wonderful talent you have. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving your photos. Your girls are so cute. I love the Merry Christmas sign too. I hope that you have all your computer woes figured out. These machines are great until they stop working.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are a wonderful "fotographer" :)! Love the contrast and light :)

    cheers,
    candice

    ReplyDelete
  4. YEAH! SO HAPPY you got it all sorted out and that you have your goods back! Whew . . .
    AND your pictures are just awesome! I love the first one and of course the shots of your babies are precious. The sign kills me and I love how much fun they are showing in the shots - love the one with baby's face covered - she's just so tiny there all sign and tule!
    I'm doing my "photo shoot" this week - with a Gecko. It's true. xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. You said it!! LOL, and I will say 'ditto' cuz I don't keep them either. I have continued making traditional cards, including a photo for peeps that will actually keep them (close family). I don't like this trend of only sending pictures now because then I have no cards to recycle into crafts! :)
    Your photography is really striking...the girls...ahhhh, it's such a great look, especially with the little one in the gorgeous tutu.

    ~Scarlett

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, I love what you have done with your photos. Nice! Happy Thanksgiving, Ev

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, what great photos!! I wish I had taken the time to do a photoshoot for our cards- I took the easy way out...!

    ReplyDelete

Hey you!!!