home about contact Mothering

Monday, March 5, 2012

Lovey Girl


This started out as a LifeBook page from Mystele's lesson.  I hated what I made.  It just wasn't me!  So, I randomly threw a bunch of different colored paints on top and smeared it all around with an envelope.  (This envelope is looking pretty cool btw!)  I could see a little outline underneath and I just did my own thing from that point.  Funny enough, this heart shape was seriously in the eye so I went with that too.  This little girl has a serious crush, can't you tell?  I love her.  The heart in her nose was also a shape the sequin waste and old paint has made, so I stayed with the little heart theme.

I am so ok with not liking what I made for this lesson.  I am fine with covering it up.  It just wasn't me.  I am not going to redo the lesson, but just move on.

Happy Monday to you.  See you soon!!!


8 comments:

  1. Beautiful colours Daniele and great effects, x

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this...the colours and textures you create a amazing...yeah...this is so you...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Daniele, it's always such fun the art process, how you enter into a piece and it becomes your world. I love your colours, effects and the feeling of your piece, thanks for sharing and have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. SHE IS SO beautiful and SO divine! The hearts make me smile. I love everything about her, but most especially the twinkle, er heart, in her eyes . . . xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE my comment! And yes! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, you gave it a try....that's enough in my book!
    But, look what you created from staying true to yourself?!
    Magic :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think it's cool that you were just like 'ok, move on'...but I would've never known you painted over something with this, it's pretty and fun, love the little hearts and the colors are brilliant, seriously these are the kinds of color plays of blues and pinks I love!! I *heart* this girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's good that you can just say, 'it wasn't me' and move on. I find that so hard! I love the colours and the textures on this, they are so vibrant!

    ReplyDelete

Hey you!!!