home about contact Mothering

Friday, April 22, 2011

I'm thinking

I may send this one in.

Suddenly this little piece is speaking to me, and I think it may be my favorite. I don't want to let it go though.

Hubs says I have to blog like everyday.  Funny, since I don't seek out new readers, but if I am to listen to my heart, and work, write, and create, I guess I must start truly blogging.  And since it is just a do day, and I know I've shared this piece before, I now share again!

My week has been dark.  Really dark.  So much pain and sadness.  Melancholy, certainly.  But anger at myself as well.  But this afternoon, I had a release, and I feel good again.  Let's hope for cheery skies soon. And I am going to create tonight!

8 comments:

  1. i know those times...too often...but good times...yay...thats fantastic..oh and i love this little piece...look at that photo..its wonderful!!!!happy easter...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww I'm sorry you are feeling that way. Hope you have a Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I came here by chance and love the searing, raw honest feel of your words and art, they made me want to come back. Often. Penny

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely blog you have...congrats on so many publications! Thanks for visiting my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope that next week is better for you. Art journaling always helps me.

    You don't have to blog daily. Blog when you feel like it!! Let it be something you love and not a chore!!

    Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog. Hope you'll stop by again soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree with Kelly dont feel you have to blog daily...I tend to blog and create quite a lot as its the only thing that keeps me sane. Like your piece it reminds me of shona coles work..which I see you like too..well done on getting published..I like stampington and have been published too...have a good easter and thanks for your lovely comment on my blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. I try to blog every day, but I'm curious what you said about seeking out new readers...how do you do that? I've been thinking I need to but I'm not sure where to start!? So sorry you've had a dark week...hopefully today's sunshine will take some of that darkness away...if only it were that easy, right?

    coffee + painting may be in order! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'd send this one in- I love it! I love the colors, and the contrast of the b/w paper. Maybe this is your favorite because it's just a fun piece, and doesn't have any of the sadness you've been experiencing. Sometimes we need that just as much as the "real" feelings...!

    ReplyDelete

Hey you!!!